#TankwaTrekVIP Competition Terms and Conditions18 August 2017
Stand a chance to WIN 1 of 6 Vip Tankwa Trek experiences worth R 25 000 (One per month from August to January 2018)
HOW TO ENTER
Post a picture of yourself with your favourite Biogen product & tag @BiogenSA, @MomentumZA & @DrylandZA, and include the hashtag #TankwaTrekVIP
TERMS & CONDITIONS, TANKWA TREK
1) This is a legitimate prize (promotional competition) as defined in the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 and elsewhere, and is not connected to any government or official lottery.
2) The sponsor of the prizes is Dryland Event Management, a private company.
3) Entrants must be over 18 years of age and a resident of the Republic of South Africa. One valid picture of the entrant with a Biogen product qualifies as an entry.
4) Employees, suppliers, family members of the sponsors (Dryland Event Management, Biogen and Momentum Health) nor any sub-sponsors and other prohibited people may not enter and are NOT eligible to win.
5) The results of the competition will be done on a random draw basis by an independent person/company. The results drawn are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
6) Entrants, who have met the competition criteria (by posting a picture of them with their ‘favourite Biogen product’ on social media – either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram WITH THE CORRECT HASHTAG #TANKWATREKVIP) will stand a chance to win 1 of 6 entries to the The Momentum Health Tankwa Trek presented by Biogen, which takes place in Ceres, Western Cape, from the 8-11 February 2018.
7) One prize / entry will be awarded per month, with a winner being selected at the end of each of the following months: August, September, October, November, December 2017 and January 2018.
8) This VIP Tankwa Trek Experience/Prize is for one person only and includes: Race entry, accommodation, clothing, a cycling top, Biogen products, bike transport and massages.
9) The Momentum Health Tankwa Trek presented by Biogen takes place in Ceres, Western Cape. All travel costs (including any flights/car rental/shuttle) to get to and from the race venue are for the winners own account and DO NOT form part of this prize.
10) The closing date for each random draw will be midnight on the last day of the month, and winners will be notified within 7 days from their name being drawn.
11) Delivery of the prize will communicated directly. Prize winners will be notified by phone, e-mail or via Facebook/social media accounts. For certain suppliers/services contained in the prize, the winner may need to contact the service provider concerned directly to make arrangements.
12) Incomplete submission of details will render the entry null and void.
13) The prize and contents is not transferable for cash.
14) The judges’ decision is final.