2 scoops Biogen Chocolate Iso-Whey
2 tablespoons gluten-free baking mix
2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 banana, mashed
4 tablespoons almond milk
1. Combine all dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl, with a whisk.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the egg, banana and almond milk.
3. Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients while mixing with a rubber spatula until just combined. Do not over-mix.
4. Heat a large pan on the stove at a medium heat, and coat with non-stick cooking spray. Pour 1/4-cup rounds of batter onto the pan, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface, about 3 minutes. Flip with a spatula, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
5. Serve with raspberries for an extra delicious treat!