Who said dessert needs to be unhealthy? Try our Healthy Eton Mess for yourself and let us know what you think!
½ cup ISO Whey Vanilla Flavour
½ cup egg whites
500g fresh strawberries
450g plain Greek yoghurt
1. Preheat oven to 95°C.
2. Whisk egg whites until they’re frothy and foamy.
3. Add 1/3 of whisked egg whites to ISO-Whey powder and mix carefully.
4. Add another 1/3 and mix and then add the final 1/3 and mix.
5. Place on greased pan and bake until dry (around 2 hours).
6. Once cool, break your meringue into small pieces.
7. Layer meringue, strawberries and yoghurt in a glass.