2 cups of pumpkin puree
1½ cups coconut milk
¼ cup rolled oats (20g)
2 tbsp. ground flaxseed
⅓ cup brown sugar
Pinch of sweetener
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. mixed spice
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. vanilla extract or 1½ tbsp. vanilla essence
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C
2. Blend all your ingredients together until smooth and pour into a greased baking pan. Consider greasing your baking pan with canola oil.
3. Bake for 27 minutes. It will still be underdone, but will thicken upon standing.
4. Let it cool for at least 5 hours to let it set.
5. We recommend serving it at room temperature, but you can warm it up in the microwave for a few minutes if you prefer it hot.