Ocumax Plus – 30 Caps
Includes zeaxanthin, astaxanthin, lycopene and lutein esters. Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) is the leading cause of irreversible blindness in the elderly, affecting an estimated 20% of individuals older than 65. With few effective treatments and currently no cure, prevention is vital. Many studies suggest that antioxidants, particularly the carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin, may help to reduce the risk of degenerative eye diseases such as cataracts and AMD. The carotenoids proposedly reduce the risk of AMD by absorbing blue light that could damage the macula, preventing free radicals from damaging eye cells and strengthening eye cell membranes.
Biogen Ocumax Plus provides:
– Vitamin A that is necessary for the maintenance of good vision.
– Vitamin C that contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of Vitamin E.
– Vitamins C & E as well as Copper, which function as tissue antioxidants thereby keeping cells healthy.
– Zinc, which contributes to normal metabolism of Vitamin A and to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Dosage & Direction for use
Take 1-2 capsules daily with a meal.
- Supplement Facts
- Other Product Information
Warning: Please consult your physician before use if you have a medical condition.
Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or under the age of 18, unless prescribed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed the maximum recommended intake.
Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced, varied diet.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
PRESERVATIVE AND ARTIFICIAL COLOURANT FREE.