‘How Badly Do You Want It?’ – Biogen and Under Armour competition terms and conditions
By entering into said competition/promotion, entrants agree to the rules set out below;
- This competition is limited to all legal residents and/or legal citizens of South Africa in possession of a valid identity document and who are over the age of 18 years. In addition, the following people shall not be eligible to win the GRAND PRIZE: Employees, directors, members and partners of Biogen and Under Armour, the applicable advertising company for the promotion and/or competition, are prohibited from entering this competition.
- The competition shall commence on Monday 3 August and will end on the evening of Friday 4 September 2020. No entries/tags received after Friday 4 September 2020 will be considered.
- The first 50 participants to complete the final challenge and submit via the indicated channels will automatically win 1 of 50 of our latest Biogen RAGE products. Winners will be notified on Friday, 4 September 2020.
- Winners will be contacted via email, as well as directly messaged on social media.
- All participants who have entered and completed each weekly challenge will be entered into the LIVE draw for the grand prize taking place Friday, 4 September – to be streamed on Biogen Facebook and Instagram LIVE. Time to be advised.
To participate in this competition, individuals must sign up and participate in each of the 5 weekly challenges.
- Participants must abide by the criteria and demands of each challenge, following the instructions.
- The Prizes:
Entrants stand a chance to win 1 of 50 Biogen RAGE products and the GRAND PRIZE of a Biogen and Under Armour hamper worth R10 000.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Product images depicting the prizes are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual prizes.
- Winners are determined by compiling a list of competition entrants to those who met the full requirements – and selected randomly thereafter. These 50 names will be entered into a hat and one will be drawn, LIVE, as the winner of the GRAND PRIZE.
- Winners will be notified by Biogen via direct message on social media, as well as via email within 48 hours after his/her name has been drawn that he/she has won the prize.
- Should a participant/winner provide incorrect contact details, which prevents us from contacting them after 48Hrs, Biogen will draw a replacement winner from the qualifying entries.
- Biogen reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the direct message or email within 3 working days of being contacted or the notification being dispatched, indicating that he/she accepts the prize. In such an event, Biogen will be entitled to draw another winner immediately thereafter.
- If a winner cannot accept a prize for any reason, that winner will forfeit his/her prize and another winner will be selected.
- Biogen decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No substitution or cash redemption of non-cash prizes is permitted. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner or participants may be required to take part in publicity for broadcast or publishing purposes, which is conditional upon their agreement to take part in such publicity. Winners or participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the promoter.
- Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to provide required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 30 days of notification will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
- Biogen and/or the promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Biogen shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed or electronically corrupt entries for any reason whatsoever.
- Biogen reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- Biogen reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions can be found on the Biogen website.